If you love the smell of roses, I’m sure you will love this DIY rose mist. Rosewater has tons of beneficial properties for your skin, from providing that beautiful glow to calming inflammation. Rose water is also known in Asian beauty practices to help reduce tiredness and refresh our skin and senses. Best of all, the mix of rosewater and rose essential oil makes the facial mist smell delicately sweet. Use it to freshen up before, after, or even during a date or your regular workplace.
Here is a step-by step guide on how to make this rose mist at home:
- A spray bottle
- Some water
- 2-4 roses
- Aloe Vera Gel
- A container for heating
- Rose Essential Oil
- Pluck the petals out of the roses and put them into a container
- Fill the container with water,so that the rose petals are completely submerged in it.
- Hit the mix so that the water comes to a boil.
- Cool the mixture and add some aloe vera gel to it.
- Now add about 5-6 drops of rose essential oil to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
Voila! Your rose mist is ready. This is a multipurpose mist and can be used in a variety of ways:
- Spray before applying a facial oil so that it absorbs into the skin.
- Spray over makeup as a setting mist.
- Use anytime your skin is feeling a little dry or tired.
- Keep one bottle in the fridge and use it to mist your face after a workout.
Watch the video below for detailed visual guide on how to make this mist at home.