We all love metallic nails, don’t we? They are in vogue and they make our hands look absolutely adorable. But why spend a bomb on them when you can get the perfect nail foil art metallic nails at home!
Transfer foil nail art is one of the easiest DIY nail art techniques, still it requires a little bit practice to get perfect results. It gives perfect metallic finish which is not possible with any other nail polish yet. So lets get rolling and see how we can get this done at home:
- Nail Polish (You can select any nail polish color similar to transfer foil)
- Transfer Foil
- Clear Top Nail Polish
- Apply your nail polish and let it dry completely before proceeding to the next step.
- Apply a coat of clear nail polish over your nail color and wait for it to be semi dry.
- Now, apply a piece of transfer foil on your nails and press it with your finger or cotton swab from all corners and edges.
- Wait for some time till you see the foil getting transferred to your nails and leaving the paper.
- Finally, remove the transfer foil piece from your nails. The impression of the foil will now be on your nails.
- Lastly, apply a clear top on your nail and let it dry completely. It is an important step of transfer foil nail art without which your nail art will never be stable.
Now you can be proud and flaunt your nails to your girl gang! Happy Styling to you!
Watch the video below for detailed visual guide on how to do the nail foil art at home.